Alaidh's daily diary

Sunday, December 10, 2006

You're lazy! You just stay in bed!


For those of you not familiar with the band Deep Purple, those are lyrics from the song "Lazy". You might be wondering how a cat could learn lyrics from a rock song. Well, when that song is about staying in bed all day, I ask you, do you actually think there is a cat on this earth who doesn't know the lyrics?? I think not.

Anyway, that's pretty much what I did all weekend. You can't see in this picture, but my bed plugs into the wall. Yup...it's heated. Mummy bought it for me a couple of years ago and in the winter I pretty much live in here...only leaving to eat, use the litter box and type on Mummy's computer.

Speaking of eating, I seem to have some new food. I'm still getting mostly the old stuff, but there are some huge pieces of new food in my bowl. I kinda like them, but I really have to crunch down on them! My teeth are getting quite a work out! Maybe Mummy will stop trying to brush my teeth now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home