Alaidh's daily diary

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Could I BE any more humiliated??

Today I went to the bad place. I don't quite understand why the nice girl from the place I stayed last week is also at the bad place. I like her, but I don't like going there at all. I don't understand the blonde lady, either. She seems like someone I would like...someone I would allow scritches from...but then she shaves my neck and sticks me with a needle!!

Oh well. She did give me treats afterwards.

I didn't eat them, of course, but she did give them to me.

I came home and ate some food. Mummy hadn't let me eat all night!! I made sure I let her know I was hungry. I sat by her head all night and made sure she knew I was hungry. She kept trying to get me to sleep...but I was hungry!!

I think I'll go and eat some more.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:04 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Today my mummy to me to a bad place, too. I didn't want to go in my carrier and scratched mummy when she put me in and then I peed (yick).

    They had a nice blonde lady at the nasty place...at least, I thought she was until she turned me on my back and shaved my bottom. It was so humiliating! Then she put something nasty in my bottom and took my temperature.

    Another blonde lady put something nasty and sharp in my neck.

    Then the first blonde lady made me take two pills. She gave me some butter afterwards - I liked that.

     
  • At 5:46 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My mummy keeps taking me to the bad place too! Sometimes I get a sharp thing in my neck and sometimes I get it in the leg but they have to shave off my beautiful white fur!

     
  • At 10:13 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, I forgot to say that the second blonde lady says I have to go on a diet.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home