Alaidh's daily diary

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!!



Yup...today is my birthday, according to Mummy. Apparently I'm 18 years old now. I've heard that's old for a cat, but I don't feel old.


You know what Mummy gave me for my birthday? TUNA!! I love tuna! It's one of my favourite foods...next to ice cream.
I've added a picture of another present I got a couple of years ago. It wasn't a birthday present, but it was really nice. My mummy's friend Karen came to stay with us and she brought me some catfood spoons with my name engraved on them! Nice, eh?


I don't eat food out of a can, anymore, so Mummy doesn't use them as much, but she used this one for my TUNA!!!
Yum yum yum yum....

1 Comments:

  • At 8:45 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Birthday Alaidh! May you have many more! And lots more tuna as well!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home