Alaidh's daily diary

Saturday, March 10, 2007

My Girlish Figure!!!

I went to the bad place again...I am not impressed. First they made me lie on my back then they stuck a needle in just below my tummy and pulled out some pee!! How humiliating!! I feel just fine! I don't know why Mummy insists on bringing me there!

As if to add insult to injury, I was then put in a tub on top of a scale. I've gained weight! A whole quarter pound!! Mummy was quite happy about this, though, so I guess I am, too.

On the way home Mummy stopped into a place with a bunch of cars...Honda cars, apparently. The lights on the back of her Honda car decided not to come on - I guess that makes it unsafe to drive, because we took the SkyTrain home. That was fun, though, because I got to look out the window at all the passing stuff...plus lots of people talk to me. Everyone says how pretty I am. This makes Mummy happy, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home