Alaidh's daily diary

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Does this fur make me look fat?


I've gained weight plus I have my winter fur. Now what good is it all if I can't intimidate anyone?? Also, this big fur coat of mine indoors? It just makes me hot! Mind you, it's not like I do a heck of a lot. I like lounging.


Mummy just gave me some new kind of cheese. I think she called it feta. Wow, it was yummy! She doesn't give me cheese very often - she says it's not good for me. Why is it everything that tastes so good is not good for me?? Mummy still gives me milk when I ask for it...but it seems to be a little more watery...I don't know why...

3 Comments:

  • At 7:24 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Alaidh, I am a random cat fan browsing your site. I think you can be just as intimidating with big fur and a bit more weight, you just gotta stare em down.

     
  • At 3:04 p.m., Blogger Alaidh said…

    Oh, I know I'm intimidating, there's just no one around to intimidate! Mummy's not scared of me. Rawr.

     
  • At 6:50 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Update!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home