Alaidh's daily diary

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Fathers' Day!!


Okay, so this isn't exactly a picture of me and my father...I have no idea who my father was. He coulda been some ol' alley cat, for all I know! This is a picture of my human mummy's daddy - my human grampa. I love him...even though I bit him once. I am ferocious, after all.
Grampa always brushed me and gave me treats and lots of morning scritches when I lived in his house! And he sneaks me turkey at Christmas...mmm...
Unfortunately I only have two pictures of him and me together...and the other one is REALLY Christmassy! I chose this one in case he didn't want his face on my blog...cuz I get so many readers!!
Happy Fathers' Day!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:46 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You crazy...

    ~Sheena

     

Post a Comment

<< Home