Alaidh's daily diary

Monday, May 07, 2007

PUMPKIN!!

Okay, I know some become picky eaters as they get older, well that's not me!! I'll eat anything!!






Mummy gave me something new recently...well...she gave it to me years ago but I wouldn't eat it. When she gave it to me this time, I loved it!! It was orange and mushy and delicious!!


Mummy said I'm starting to look a little like a football, lately. How insulting! She's happy about it, though, because that means I'm gaining more weight...which isn't surprising, since I eat all the time!!

Mmm...food....mmm...

2 Comments:

  • At 2:14 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Alaidh, Alaidh Pumpkin Eater doesn't have quite the same ring to it as Peter Peter!!

     
  • At 2:15 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry, that last one was from me. :D

    Kazzie!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home