Alaidh's daily diary

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Alaidh cubed


Alaidh x Alaidh x Alaidh? Ack! My brain hurts! This isn't a math lesson!! I got a cube!! Well, okay, maybe a little lesson: it's a rectangular prism cuz it's longer than a cube. I don't care! It's cosy and soft!

Mummy took my heated bed away from me about a month ago because she didn't want me to overheat...and apparently it smelled like cat and she wanted to clean it. Of course, I prefer the cat smell to the fresh mountain stream smell!

Anyway, it's been really cold here! Not summer-like at all! Mummy noticed my paws were cold when I walked on top of her in the morning, so she realised I needed something a little cosier to sleep in. She found this cool bed at Canadian Tire of all places!

The pet stores she looked in had some similar, but they were leopard print...Mummy's not big on leopard print...unless it's on a leopard...

5 Comments:

  • At 1:33 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cool bed, Alaidh. Mind you, trying to imagine my two giant kitties in something so small kinda boggles the imagination - it's funny enough watching them in a standard size covered litterbox. Heck, it's hilarious just seeing them share an armchair (something they only do in cold weather).

    However, that being said, I like the colour scheme of your cube and hope it gives you many hours of warm sleep.

     
  • At 11:55 p.m., Blogger Alaidh said…

    It's actually bigger than it looks in the picture! You could fit 3 of me in it!!

     
  • At 2:11 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It'd need to fit four of you...

     
  • At 3:20 a.m., Blogger Alaidh said…

    It would most likely fit 12 of me...but I barfed in it today, so I lost it until it's cleaned. :(

     
  • At 12:56 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So is this cube as big as an armchair?

    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y15/kasman/Pets/stuffonmychair.jpg

     

Post a Comment

<< Home