Alaidh's daily diary

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

It's still on, dammit.


I went to the vet AGAIN!! Mummy was telling me I would be getting my bandage off today. Well, she was right. BUT THEY PUT ON A NEW ONE!!
My foot looked pretty gross. There's a hole in the skin, but it's all nice and clean now - not smelly, anymore. Guess what Dr. Susanne put on my foot? Honey!! Yup...honey. It keeps everything clean and even makes hydrogen peroxide to disinfect. Cool, eh? Mummy was joking that she was going to dip my foot in her tea. They all laughed. I didn't think it was funny.
Anyway, I'm back home again and, as usual, I went right for my food bowl when I came in the door. I've got Mummy well trained - she filled it up.
You know, I had so many bite opportunities this time and I didn't take advantage of any of them! Oh well...there's always next time...

4 Comments:

  • At 5:42 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well Alaidh - now your foot is as sweet as you are! :)

    Feel better soon!

    directormll

     
  • At 1:24 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You're slipping - you let a biting opportunity go by!

    Glad to hear you're on the mend.

     
  • At 2:56 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How's the leg going?

     
  • At 1:49 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    *Wonders if Alaidh is ever gonna update*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home