Alaidh's daily diary

Monday, July 02, 2007

Yo.


This is what Mummy sees at 5:00 am everyday. Can you tell me what's wrong with that? I'm gorgeous, aren't I??

Anyway, Mummy had the nerve to stay out all day yesterday...something about Canada Day. Whatever. I heard her talking about Ian Tyson, Kim Mitchell and April Wine on the phone - whoever they are. I don't really care because I got to sleep all day undisturbed.

I sleep a lot more than I used to because I'm 18. I don't think I look 18, but sometimes I sort of feel like 18. I have a hard time jumping on Mummy's bed now. She got me some stairs a little while ago. They aren't really stairs...more like a two-stepped Rubbermaid step stool. They work great, though! I have NO trouble getting up on Mummy's bed now!! Especially at 5:00 am...

1 Comments:

  • At 7:48 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Alaidh,how cool you have your own blog!Smart and gorgeous, wow!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home