Alaidh's daily diary

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Here comes the sun!!!


Some people say Vancouver is a rainy city. And they would be right...sometimes. Right now Vancouver is nice and sunny, though. I'm taking full advantage of it on Mummy's bed!

This is my sexy cat pose. Can cats look sexy? Maybe not, but this is as close as I'll ever get, I suppose. Mummy just laughs at me. I don't care. I'm feelin' good!

Every time Mummy picks me up she calls me fatso. Should I be insulted? Mummy seems really happy about it, so I just keep eating whatever she lets me eat...and I bug for more, too.

Must be all that sun.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:58 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Alaidh,

    Mouse here. Glad you're enjoying the sun. We have nice weather here right now, too.

    All the best to your Mummy!

    Cheers! :)

     
  • At 3:01 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looking good, Alaidh!

    Warm sun, good food and long snoozes. What more could a kitty want?

    Sullivan

     
  • At 11:49 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Little darlin', it's been a long, cold, stormy winter...

    Glad you're enjoying the fine weather!

     
  • At 1:10 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Be thankful for that sun. You have no idea how sick I am of parking on and having to walk across a slimy mudheap to go and catch the train each day and then get home. I'm so worried about slipping - both on foot and in the car.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home