Alaidh's daily diary

Friday, August 03, 2007

I'm a big kitty, I am!!

Okay...since posting about my huge cousin kitty Alex, I wanted to make sure everyone knew what a formidable kitty I am. I've used the same American dollar to show scale...

See? I am huge. I weigh a total of...well...six and a half pounds...

Mummy's friend says that forensic photographers...or whatever they're called...always use some sort of scale in their photographs. Sometimes, though, if they don't have a real scale, they'll use a dollar bill...American ones will, anyway. Mummy wondered what Canadian ones used...

Hmm...the loonie scale doesn't work so well, eh? As it happens, Mummy's got a paper Canadian dollar that belonged to her grandmother - Granny kept it for good luck. I think this one works better, don't you?

Anyway, now that you know how huge I am, let me tell you about my recent visit to see Dr. Susanne. I was not impressed.

I went in for my regular old lady check-up. I don't like that place, but the ladies there are nice. As usual, though, they confused me by sticking stuff in me and putting me in a bag!! I think they were all impressed by my strength!!

Dr. Susanne wanted to get some blood from me. I was bound and determined not to let her get it. She won.

After my vet visit, I came home, ate, then slept for HOURS! Mummy had to keep checking on me to make sure I was just sleeping. I was exhausted.

The result of all this is that I'm a pretty healthy old thing. Mummy was told, "Just keep doing what you're doing." Yay! That means more yummy, smelly food!!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:53 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL, Alaidh. You're so big...only not!

    Glad to hear mummy's doing OK with you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home