Alaidh's daily diary

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

All about my tail



Today's diary entry will focus entirely on my tail. I hope you are all impressed with its fluffiness and beauty. Mummy was scritching me today and she was quite impressed with how it looked at this time of year. Unfortunately these pictures do not do it justice.




I used to put my tail up like a little flag when I was trying to be cute to get Mummy to give me something but for some reason I can't do that now. Even when Mummy scritches me right at the base, I can't stick it up in the air. Don't get me wrong, I don't let it hang limp; I just can't display it like I used to. I guess it's one of the things I have to put up with in my old age.




I'm still really proud of my tail, though!!





1 Comments:

  • At 1:44 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's a very cute, fluffy tail, despite the fact it no longer rises as high as it once did.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home